Riot690Riot690

Main Art Reviews Stats

NG Orchestration 09 NG Orchestration 09

Sky castle anyone?

Next thing you know sky ships will be flying in into a huge castle floating in the sky. Sky pirates, sounds fun!

Melody 487 Melody 487

Inb4rHobbits!

LOTR? Great tune, makes me happy a lot. I love how in the Shire everyone was really happy, and laughed a whole... lots. Makes me want to live in a Hobbit hole, smoke a pipe, and read an old dusty book under a perfect round shape window that shows an endless medow of flowers, hills, and mountains.

Tomppaah responds:

Haha, sounds like you're transhobbital.. ;D

Thank you for your comment! :)

W.I.P - Untitled Orchestral W.I.P - Untitled Orchestral

Demo is great

Since its still not done I hope it works out great. Its amazing. Its like a movie intro...

"A hero, not an ordinary her. Lived and prospered beyong the sea of clounds on the peak of Mount Megrona in the majestic valled of the golden sun."

Tomppaah responds:

Wow, thanks :D

Legend of Zelda: Saria's Song Legend of Zelda: Saria's Song

Oh snap!

This captured the whole thing perfectly.

Glowing Dreams[Dj-S](full) Glowing Dreams[Dj-S](full)

Makes me want

Jump into a hole that falls forever, just keep falling for all eternity. That would be cool....

Sacrafan responds:

Lol :P Ok..

Thats different. :P

Lol thanks for the score though <3

SC Character Selection remake SC Character Selection remake

I feel like riding a horse now.

It has that feel to it.

The Invasion [WIP4] The Invasion [WIP4]

Reminds me of a space battle.

Yeah, I feel like im in control of a star sized star ship with other ships like mine larger and smaller taking on space camakazi fighters and plasma fire from waves of other ships. My escapepod burning as it burns through the sky, the interior shaking with me holding my battle rifle. As I land with a slam, I thought my spine was out of place. The doors open taking hot plasma, marines died in their seats before they could even grab hold of their seat belts. I ran outside I see my galactic size ship slam into a mountain, radio chatted clogs my ears, and the sky is red filled with black smoke. I look around I see hundreds of thousands marines swarm over the hill infront of me that was about five miles away from my current position. Then creatures infromt of me climb out of caves from the canyon walls and flew up into the sky, there were so many that the sun was blocked out.

Herbanator3 responds:

hah, thats pretty crazy :D

-Orr- Larry's Theme -Orr- Larry's Theme

Yeas

I feel like riding a sky ship now :D

If I Had a Dollar If I Had a Dollar

Dollaaaa...

It was weird in a way, and really funny.

What program did you use to record your voice to create a choir?

ForNoReason responds:

I just recorded all the parts in Audacity. Thanks.

HALO main theme HALO main theme

Thrilling

I was amazed by your work on this master piece, but this song seems to fin a 2D flash version of Halo. Great work, but the choir and the humm is missing althought I love it.

One request if it doesn't bother you, can you make the Halo main menue theme with the humms and the choir in the beginning?